By Dolphin : serene who stays loyal to her shepherd/leaders who choose to do what is right though its not herself to do it. She will protect me wheneva I tio attacked, account to me though I noe she's havin difficulties and she would often initiate to help me.think she always help to clear things wheneva we finish eating or wat.tts what we call a servant leader attitude.
by Mabel : I want to be like You! And you! And you! And, you, you, you, you, you! And so many more! I'm always amazed at how amazing some people is Serene. Thank God for so many people. Its that difference that set you apart from the world I must say. I'm really touched by all your love.
another one by Mabel : Thank God for people called friends who supported me, especially Serene Soon! You're the best anti-depressant ever. =)
by Mag : people I wanna thank God for like Serene!! Guys, u totally rawk man! =P
( the above msg may be edited somehow by me, haha, cos some got names tt is not me )
wanna to thank god for people in my life ever since I started my Christian life. People like, Kim, Mabel, Cheng Lee, Sharlene, Melody, Ying Jie, Pey Chyi, Jolene ( in third ss now), Kerlyn an a lot a lot of people tt happened to be running the race with me!! All of you had really make my life, without you all and god, in totally incomplete! Really thank god for you all, some being very patient towards me, some always giving problems so that I will learn how to handle it, some just simply love and cares for me like no one does. =)