music lover...
MY PROFILE

SERENE SOON
TP A7B7
06/11/1990

LOVES

JESUS CHRIST
CALBBEE HOT & SPICY POTATO CHIPS
CHOCOLATES

HATE

SATAN OF COURSE

WISH

HAVEN TOT OF IT YET

BLESSINGS

25th jan 2008 - God is with me and he make my path straight when i messed up my life
29th jan 2008 - Bless to be a blessing, bless a sister-in-christ food! =)
10th jul 2008 - Thank god at least there are people who still remember my spiritual birthday~~
17th jul 2008 - Thank god for the good results he had given me for my FPATH online tut quiz, 75/78 marks!!!
18th jul 2008 - Thank god that the teacher never mark me late when i'm late 17 mins for 1 hour tut =)

SHOUT IT OUT




FRIENDS

FAITH
KAR CHUN
ADAM
LEMMUEL
SAMUEL
JOONEO
DENISE
JOY
KAYSEE
PEYCHYI
CHENGLEE
MAG
YANYU
HUIJUAN
YINGJIE
music
music
music
music
music

designer


MY PAST

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008


CREDITS

blogger
blogskins
Sunday, August 06, 2006

8:14 PM

haha, serene aka vera is very touched by the cards and other things she receive from ytd to today. Really glad that I have such a wonderful caregroup ( YEC4 ) who really let me to have a chance to be who I am. Thanks for accepting my childishness and my mischievous when I'm so hyper-active. Thanks for knowing my temper well. Thanks for encouraging me whenever I'm down. I remembered when there was a time when I refused to go service. EVERYONE in the group sended me a SMS, it wrote " I LOVE YOU " , simple but yet very meaningful. I'm really touched by you all, who really just love people around you all as who they are. Though I wrote cards for you all le, but I just wanna to write more.

To Dolphin: hmm.. time really past very fast!! You are my shepherd for about 8 months le. Really thank god that you are always around me, helping me up whenever I fall down. Encouraging me to continue to run the race when I dun feel like it, teaching me how important to live my life for god. Really felt very comfortable when chatting with you. I still remember the times where I just became your sheep, you spent nights just to hear my life story. Really thank god that he put you in my life.

To YingJie: really thank god for you, someone who really know my temper. Sometimes when I'm just playing, she knew it, sometimes when I'm serious, she knew it too. Really thank god for such a budd, always listening to my calls, hearing me carpping around. Really love you lots!!

To Kerlyn: the girl who will always encourage ppl around her. You really inspired me a lot, seeing how you serve, I just wanna to follow you. haha, we may not be seeing each another so often le, but you will always be someone that I remember in my heart.

To Qinning: haha, finally got a chance to eat dinner with you alone. Really thinks that being with you will boost my mood up, you are just co crappy. haha, thank god we will still be in the same caregroup, den I can still crap with you, haha.

To PeiQing: another wonderful girl that happened to be in my life and serving our god together. You have really be a wonderful sistaz to me. Remembered there was a time at kerlyn's house, when you and kerlyn are going to worship god, I refused to join. After both of you had finished that, both of you came and talk to me. Suddenly you cried just because of my life is not walking right with god, I'm really very touched by you!!

To Melody: hmm.. Thanks for the chocolate. Really great that you are still serving god now. I pray that you will be more submissive to your leaders and one fine day, being a shepherd. Teaching your sheep the importance of serving god.

To Mary: hmm.. Really glad to know you, a sistaz that I enjoyed being together with. I pray that you will grow more and more under your future shepherd and soon be a shepherd too. I'm sure you can do it de. Will be hoping to see your sheep soon!!

To Melissa: ya, a girl that always thinks that I will do something crazy. haha, no worries girl, I know the limits. hmm.. Wish that you will give god all your time, we are Christians that happened to be a student. Not a student that happened to be a Christian.

To Mag: was it great to sit under the moon along the roadside to eat cup noodles? NO, if I wasn't there, haha. I really enjoyed that period of time a lot!! Thank god that you are in my life. Lets go out and study more. =)

To Michelle: though I din interacts with you much, but I think you will be a great sistaz that god had gave me. =) pray that you will have your sheep very soon!!

To Cheryl: LOVE YOU! LOVE YOU! LOVE YOU! LOVE YOU! LOVE YOU! LOVE YOU! LOVE YOU! LOVE YOU! LOVE YOU! LOVE YOU! LOVE YOU! LOVE YOU! LOVE YOU! LOVE YOU! LOVE YOU! LOVE YOU! LOVE YOU!

To ChunLi: haha, dun scold me for blogging so long. haha, you are really a girl that I love lots. Thanks god that you love me so much, always been nagging me to study, study and study. Love you lots!!

music is always cool...