wahahaha... nowadays I'm super free to blog. =.= have been looking at others people blog before i posted this. =) think I should do some reflection for the time i transferred to tertiary and going to my new school, tp.
Hmmm.. it's being a sem after all this happened. I realized that it was so different compare to that time in youth and in tertiary. Like I said before that picture I seen during tertiary camp, I've changed. Well, I've changed in some areas for the good but in some not. Hmmm... from the start of going to tertiary, I knew this would happen. Change is a must, even whether I like it or not. A lot of times, I'm forced so much to change in just maybe a small area. Sometimes I really can't take it. Others may see that it's rather easy for me. Well, it's not. Whenever I'm needed to change, I struggled so much within my heart. At last it ended up to have a scar of that moment in my heart after I changed. Everyday I'm changing seems like not a single moment I can take a break. Even now, I could hardly stop whatever my mind is thinking and take a break. Thank god that he's always there to put me through. Thank god I kept my focus on him. Thank you GOD!!