music lover...
MY PROFILE
SERENE SOON
TP A7B7
06/11/1990
LOVES
JESUS CHRIST
CALBBEE HOT & SPICY POTATO CHIPS
CHOCOLATES
HATE
SATAN OF COURSE
WISH
HAVEN TOT OF IT YET
BLESSINGS
WOW~~ Went fishing today!! With Samuel, Jay chua(his classmates) and Mag. Well, Mag took the wrong direction de 23 bus from tp when meeting me!! When we reached punggol, we almost took the wrong bus, should be 82, but I tot is 89. Thank god I ASK!! LOL, always was praying for windy and cloudy days. Then when I reached there, dark clouds coming!! Thank god, after I pray that it wont rain, it really didn't. haha, but around 4 like that, it started to rain, so we got to go back. But I really had an joyful day. =) Some more got an uncle very funny, then he caught but fish~~ Unfortunately, we didn't. =x
God, let my fasting and praying not to be in vain, train me God. I'm willing, I want and I need to Lord!!
13 more days~~ =S We tear, we smile, we laugh together. All the bad and good times we had. the quarrel and fights we did. Let's not forget the time we spent together.